Tuesday 23 October 2012

Glory Within

When Israel came out of Egypt- the house of Jacob from a people who spoke a foreign language- Judah became His sanctuary, Israel, His dominion. Psalm 114:1,2

When we come out of a darkened place, a place that does not recognise God we become God's sanctuary. Think of that the might God of the universe dwells within us, how precious is that.

If I was suddenly taken out of my life into a royal household I would behave differently.

When I was pregnant with my two children I behaved careful of the life within.

How much more must I now walk careful of the glory within?

As I yield to His Lordship I experience a beautiful relationship with a loving God. What joy!

If you are yet to invite Him in, do so quickly and if you have done so yield to His loving ways, it is worth it. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment