Saturday 20 October 2012

Praise Him!

Hallelujah!
I will praise The Lord with all my heart in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation. Psalm 111:1

Tomorrow is Sunday and I will be in church worshipping my God with all my heart. He is worthy!

Today I have been learning to sit in heavenly places in regard to my physical being. All sorts of of pain and disease has come to plague me.

I find myself whispering, ' but what if I am healed!' Daring to believe in a healing God instead of running in fear to the doctor. This is a challenge but I remind myself how my God has been there in all other areas of my life, why not this.

The feeling of sickness is just as real as the fear of financial ruin, it is a feeling but it is not the 'Word of God!

This world is waiting for the sons and daughters of God to walk in the reality of who we are. Go guys! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment