Sunday 21 October 2012

Unshakeable

(S)he will never be shaken.
The righteous (wo)man will be remembered forever.
(S)he will not fear bad news; his/her heart is confident, trusting in The Lord. Psalm 112:6,7

What an interesting day.

This morning my head hurt and my stomach was upset but I said, 'but what if God is my healer!' I went to church ready to praise and everyone who asked me how I was I told 'well thank you'.

The woman who spoke at communion gave a testimony as to how she had studied faith and healing under Kenneth Haigan and how he had read the scripture in Isaiah 53:5 and took it for himself when he was crippled with polio and got up an walked. This woman decided to apply the blood of Christ to her heart and has not been sick for 15 years. I knew I was on track.

As I left church today I was free of illness. Amen!

I went back tonight and was tempted to disregard two old preachers but didn't and was blessed.

You might say that I had a blessed day. Amen!

You might say I have a blessed life! Amen!

Rise up folks and dare to believe. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment