Wednesday 17 October 2012

With All That I Am!

My heart is confident, God;
I will sing; I will sing praises with my whole being. Psalm 108:1

What does singing praises with my whole being look like?

Arms outstretched, full voice, total abandon? Something like that!

I've seen a lot of this at football matches in Australia.

What would make me do this in church? Good worship and a heart to love my God passionately.

Today I telephoned my son and heard the voice of one of my grandsons in the background, it affected me with gay abandon. 'Hello Archie!' I cooed. I forgot about my conversation with my son.

When we give our heart, all of it, to the worship of our God we experience His presence and we are caught up with Him.

Free worship washes our spirits, frees us, lifts us, vitalises us, releases us.

Need a holiday? spend time in worship and experience the river of God.amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment