Friday 7 December 2012

Good News of Peace

When the Messiah came He proclaimed the good news of peace to you who were far away and to you who were near. Ephesians 2:17

When I was a catholic I believed but did not know Him personally. I went to church and confession but still was empty, longing for a relationship with Him.

In this I was no different to those who had nothing to do with Him and paid Him no attention. Yet when I invited Him into my heart I knew Him and I was free as I confessed my sins to Him.

This scripture deals with Jews and Greeks, yet the Jew and the Greek both need to know Him personally, He is our source and supply not our own effort, not keeping the law without life that only comes from Him.

Today in Benin many will discover Him for the first time in a CfaN campaign and be totally and radically changed. Our God is great and He loves with a passion. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment