Wednesday 16 August 2017

Your Will Lord!

Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God. May Your gracious Spirit lead me on level ground.
Psalms 143:10 HCSB

These verses are verses from Davidic Psalm. David is being pursued by His enemies and David is calling out to God for His help.

As I awoke this morning I heard the Lord's Prayer and intercession for my land Australia. 'Forgive us our sins Lord for we have turned each to his own way. Wash us clean of our filth and forgive us our sins. Lead us not into evil. Have mercy Lord!

A storm is coming across the valley. As the natural rains come I am praying for Spiritual rains to come and cleanse our land of all unrighteousness and it starts with the church. Forgive Us for our negligence Lord! We have had a task to perform and we have failed as Your watchmen. Forgive Us our sins! As people of this land we have failed and allowed filth to come upon our land. Forgive us!

Bring Your revival to Your church and may it flow out to our land. May righteousness flow out, godliness pour out. May our land be cleansed amd healed. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment