Thursday 30 November 2017

Little Treasures


Precious treasure and oil are in the dwelling of a wise person, but a foolish man consumes them.
Proverbs 21:20 HCSB

As I trust the Lord for my needs and wants He constantly surprises me with little treasures. My greatest treasure is Him and His word, next are the people He brings into my world and lastly earthly gifts which might not seem much to many and not, therefore treasured by them.

On Tuesday I was tired and struggling to concentrate and my mum suggested we go to Bunnings (our tool and gardening centre). She bought me a door bell and a pot of lavender. I love my door bell. It was only $8.95 but it works and I had never thought of one until recently. I don't always hear people knock. I love my lavender as I love the smell of lavender.

Little, simple gifts can be such treasures. We need to value them because of the heart that gave them. I so value my saviour because of the love that came my way. He is so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment