Thursday 1 February 2018

God is My Help


God is within her; she will not be toppled. God will help her when the morning dawns.
Psalms 46:5 HCSB

I claim this! I claim God's protection and blessing! I have had a blessed day! For the longest time I have wanted a concrete slab so that I can erect a garden shed. Today it happened. I went out to go walking and the men doing a driveway a few doors up said they would concrete my slab today. I had asked several weeks ago and thought they had forgotten. Previously I had waited 2 years for people across the street to do their driveway so that I could also have my slab done. Someone else took my concrete. So I had to wait again. As a woman who does not have a trailer, I must rely on men to help and they are not always available to help.

I looked up sheds on the web and have found one for $200 less than one locally. Now I will have to organise men to help erect a shed. Ho hum! Such is the life of a single woman!

Today I had another win. My eldest grandson is allowed to come on a holiday with me to Tasmania in March. What joy! My son has booked and paid his air fare to Melbourne where we will catch the ferry to Devenport in Tasmania. He will love it! I am planning to do a trek in an area called Cradle Mountain and hopefully catch a train down the West coast to the wilderness area.

To top this off I managed to see the 'blood moon' at 2.30am this morning. I had gone to sleep at 9.30pm and asked the Lord to wake me in time for the eclipse. He did at 10.55pm. Then I asked Him to wake me for the blood moon and He did, at 2.30am. No alarm needed. How good is He!

Although tired today I accomplished the study and work planned and even squeezed in grocery shopping. Wow!

My God is very interested in me, He loves me and walks with me. I am learning to not allow my mind to become negative but to expect the best. He has the very best in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment