Friday 16 February 2018

The Way I Should Go


Let me experience Your faithful love in the morning, for I trust in You. Reveal to me the way I should go because I long for You. Rescue me from my enemies, Lord ; I come to You for protection.
Psalms 143:8‭-‬9 HCSB

Sometimes our enemies are those close to us who struggle in their own predicaments and then push us away. I have someone like that. The problem is theirs but I must be cautious because wounded people are like wounded animals, they strike out at others.

I think that many who kill others are so upset within, they lash out and destroy. This does not excuse them but helps me understand them.

Tomorrow I go home. I am fortunate that I was able to complete my assignment for Uni. Now to study for the exam next weekend. I am grateful that my God never lashes out and is very complete within Himself. How good is that! Amen!

I am also so grateful for time with my grandchildren. Today, being tired, I went and had a coffee. I sat next to another woman in her 60s. We got talking and she brought up the subject of religion. I was able to share the gospel and knew I was blessed to be a part of what God is doing in the lady's life. Thank you Lord!

This afternoon I sat with other women watching their children, for me my grandson. I got talking again. I met a delightful young boy and I pray God apprehend him for His glory. God is good when He destines certain people to carry His message.

No comments:

Post a Comment