Sunday 4 March 2018

Created For Good Works


For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10 HCSB

If we are created for good work, what work would that be? Does it include sports, entertainment, work, family life? I think we need to find our God's heart in every situation and not make assumptions.

I remember working as a nurse and constantly being used by God to touch people's lives. I think, in my present occupation as a financial planner, I am being used by God as a testimony for His goodness. I think I am used by God in my neighbourhood as a testimony of God's love and kindness. I believe at my church I am being used as a witness to His strength and power. In my family, I trust they see Him.

Our God can be seen in us as we line up in queues, going to shops, to movies, to sports matches. Is He ever on my mind? Am I aware of who I am, wherever I am? If so Yes!

If I am walking in the Spirit, they see Him. He is in all, and is all! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment