Thursday 15 March 2018

He is Great!


Look up and see: who created these? He brings out the starry host by number; He calls all of them by name. Because of His great power and strength, not one of them is missing.
Isaiah 40:26 HCSB

As someone who loves studying the stars, it is good to know that my God calls them all by name. I am challenged to remember what man calls them, let alone what my God calls them.

I am looking forward to the days when we have that conversation. Yesterday we did a 13 hour trek up around cradle mountain. I saw some spectacular views. I am constantly amazed at the beauty of creation. It is good! Just as the creator is good.

Not all good things are easy. Yesterday was very hard and has left me with a sore right knee. Ah! But the memories! I have photos to remind me. Such beauty!

Today we were to go on a boat cruise but it rained early this morning and made what could have been an uninviting idea. Instead we returned to base to rest. My knee is grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment