Saturday 17 March 2018

Seeking Wisdom

Wisdom is supreme — so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding.
Proverbs 4:7 HCSB

The only wisdom worth seeking is Godly wisdom and the only understanding worth having is Godly understanding. The knowledge of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

James tells us: if any of you lack wisdom, ask and it will be given to you. The Holy Spirit leads us into all wisdom. Most wisdom is gained by experiencing God's ways.

Wisdom is not anxious or fearful but rather faithful. Amen! Don't ever assume fearful decisions to be wise decisions. Also, do not assume that no decisions are wise decisions.

Faithful decisions based on wisdom are best. If you can't make a decision get counsel from those who are faithful rather than those who are fearful.

The best decision you can make is seeking God first. Do not rely on your own understanding alone, seek counsel. If I cannot find a flesh and blood person, I pray and listen to my podcasts. Invariably, God will use a preacher who does not know me to influence me. All the speakers I listen to are men of faith. Choose your counsellors wisely. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment