Friday 6 April 2018

He Alone is Wise


Don’t consider yourself to be wise; fear the Lord and turn away from evil. This will be healing for your body and strengthening for your bones.
Proverbs 3:7‭-‬8 HCSB

I don't always feel confident in my work. I am constantly asking the Lord for a better way. I have so much going on and wear so many hats that I forget things. Fortunately I receive grace.

Today I had the type of interview I love: a mature Christian lady who I was able to speak godly truth with. The world has its way of doing things but it is not God's way. His wisdom is best.

I want God's best and I seek Him for His truth. He alone is good. Amen!

Don't let too many voices affect you. Choose God's way. Remember it is not the world's wisdom you need, but God's wisdom. It will keep you safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment