Thursday 12 April 2018

He is My Helper


If the Lord had not been my helper, I would soon rest in the silence of death.
Psalms 94:17 HCSB

Only God is true! Only He can help. He is the best helper! Today I had to endure a 2 hour long trial of being handed from one department to the next and finally having to pay $180 so I could have my internet reinstated, all because the provider stuffed up, and keep my cool. Ahhhhhh! I did and was gracious but went out for the rest of the day.

I know I am learning emotional control and self control. I made room for my God and He came through! You see I want to win the prize that awaits me. I am sick of missing the mark. I kept saying to the Lord: "Help! I want to win Your prize!" I did not crush anyone! Yay!

What about me? Someone else brought my groceries. Tonight I have a new steam mop and things are working out. Tomorrow is another day.

I am a winner because I won self-control! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment