Thursday 12 April 2018

How Do You See Yourself?

If I say, “My foot is slipping,” Your faithful love will support me, Lord . When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy.
Psalms 94:18‭-‬19 HCSB

Our perception of our ability to stand or withstand sinful behaviour is very subjective indeed. Is our assessment correct? Does it line up with God's assessment. He says to us: "I have given you MY Son as freedom and My Holy Spirit as indwelling strength, check again!"

We who know God and call ourselves Christians have so much power and authority given to us, we are well able to do and go where God has called us to go and do what He has given us to do. There is no room for squirming and wriggling out of our task.

We need to take a breath, look to Him and go again and not confess the negatives. Our confession needs to line up with God's estimation of a matter and not our own.

Really, failure to obey and step into destiny is self-willed rebellion at best. We need to repent and go. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment