Wednesday 24 October 2018

Content


So be content with who you are, and don’t put on airs. God’s strong hand is on you; he’ll promote you at the right time. Live carefree before God; he is most careful with you.
1 Peter 5:7 MSG

The struggle between what you believe God called you to do and you experience can be frustrating leading to a resentment of where you are. Yet, where you are is important. What you are doing now is pivotal to where you are going. Although both seem worlds apart, they are divinely connected, you just cant see the connection yet.

For me, all that I was training to be has come to a halt and now I am experiencing who God wants me to be now. Both do not seem to be connected, yet.

In February last year I read a book called Asset Based Community Development and caught a vision for a way to knit my street as a caring community. It is happening and the children are flocking like bees. They are our future and if we can get it right with them, we will heal our land.

I must trust God with the disconnect, He is good and has the best plans. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment