Saturday 6 October 2018

Godly Advice


Listen to good advice if you want to live well, an honored guest among wise men and women.
Proverbs 15:31 MSG

First I must find good advice. Where do I find it? Godly advice is more precious than silver or gold and just as rare.

I find, in myself, a battle against ungodly advice and a sense that Godly advice is missing. I have people who are quick to give advice but it is natural and not life-giving.

Tonight I went to astronomy and listened to a talk by a woman who believed and who also encouraged women there to believe they could do great things. It was refreshing. Afterward she mentioned something and covered it with: if you believe in God. I said I did and she affirmed she did also. This women is a prominent australian astronomer and it was good to get to know her. A lot of astronomers in my club are Christian.

It is so important to have godly advice. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment