Monday 3 December 2018

My Refuge


The Lord is good, a stronghold in a day of distress; He cares for those who take refuge in Him.
Nahum 1:7 HCSB

My God is good. The trip from Nepal to Australia took 16 hours with a brief stop in China to change planes. All went smoothly and no luggage was lost or flights delayed. My youngest sister met me at the airport in Sydney and brought me back to her home in Gosford. She took me out to have a pedicure and manicure for my birthday. Meanwhile well wishes flowed in from all over and I am grateful.

My second sister called to say how much she enjoyed my photos on Facebook as she has never done what I did. She said: "I can go as a tourist but you got in there and spent time with these people on their level". I had never thought of it like that. I actually came away disappointed that I did not have the results I wanted. But hey, God is good.

However, through all that transpired God was there and He was good. He is so faithful! Thank You Lord! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment