Tuesday 1 January 2019

Making Plans


A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9 HCSB

As today begins a New Year there will be many 'New Year Resolutions' however what God's hand is upon is what will come to pass. It is better to seek Him in our planning.

I know that Australia is marked by God for salvation and my prayers are for this end. I have taken responsibility to pray for my street, my city, my state, my government all state, federal and local.

My goals personally are to enter community as much as possible this year. I want to take my light into as many places as I can.

I want to get back on my bike and beat fear. I want to look after this temple and not abuse it. I have a task ahead of me and want to be ready, willing and able.

However, the detail belongs to God. I may make plans but He outworks it all to His glory. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment