Wednesday 24 April 2019

Word and Deed

And whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3:17 HCSB

Do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus. Everything! Wow! A tall order! Yet, in Christ, all things are possible.

If I am continually in the Spirit it is possible. Yet I know I am not always in the Spirit. But I know I repent when wrong, so there is a start. I must believe forgiveness is mine immediately I ask for it and move on in faith, not feeling. Feelings of remorse can bind us into a negative mindset and lead to unbelief.

Today has been a good day. I went out determined to bless, and was blessed in return. It flowed. Praise God!

We must trust our God in all things! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment