Worthy is He

The earth and everything in it, the world and its inhabitants, belong to the Lord ; for He laid its foundation on the seas and established it on the rivers. Psalms 24:1‭-‬2 HCSB

In Isaiah God says:

This is what the Lord says: Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. What house could you possibly build for Me? And what place could be My home? Isaiah 66:1 HCSB

Well so much for theories which try to exclude a creator or deny the presence of God.

Last night I joined a group of fellow astronomers to star gaze. I preferred to sit in my chair and look up at the milky way. We in the southern hemisphere are blessed with a phenomenal night sky. Last night I did what I have done since childhood, sit and look at God's glory. What a God!

There is so much interest now in the planets and stars and I love it. The telescopes are getting better. Australia has contributed to the large telescope being built in Chile. May the wonder of God continue to amaze us!

Today I am able to worship my God in safety. He is good and worthy to be praised. Amen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart