God Living in Me

All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God.
1 John 4:15 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/1jn.4.15.NLT

Coming to faith in Christ is not all about me, it is about His mighty love and power coming to live in me. If I invite Jesus into my heart, He comes. I become a new person. I am inhabited by a different spirit. Selfishness should no longer prevail but I am smitten by the love of God.

Jesus told His disciples in John 15: 'if anyone abides in Me, the Father and I will come and make our home in him'.

Having the holiness of God come and abide in you changes you, from the inside out. You have a new heart, a heart of flesh, not a heart of stone.

Live in Him today, allow the softness of His presence change you! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart