submitting to the Holy Spirit

So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.
Romans 8:6 NLT

This morning I had to sit a 3 hour exam. Beforehand my mind was rebelling, it did not want to clear,  and think.  So, I decided to sing in the spirit for about 30 mins, whilst doing that I did a puzzle. It was amazing how the pieces came together. Then I started the exam.  It was very hard and tight, time wise.  I finish with 4 minutes to spare. I would have love another hour to do well constructed essays. I had to do 10, they were only worth 6 points each, so not so drastic.  I answered all the questions but went from memory for 1. We wills see how I go.

However, I am so grateful for the ability to pray and sing in the spirit.  It sure helps. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart