A good report

““Do not remember the past events, pay no attention to things of old. Look, I am about to do something new; even now it is coming. Do you not see it? Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.”Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭18‬-‭19‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

Not rembering the past includes rembering the sins of others. When someone asks you something about that person, it is wise to be prepared with a good response. Otherwise you are dragged back into the mess that was. You, and they, do not need it.

Tonight I caught up with old friends. They asked about things that were, and some that still are. I told them what God was teaching me so that I could give a better report. I told them I am not the judge and will not do the work of a judge. It is the Lord’s role.

Coming away I again must check my heart. Did I paint myself as a ‘goody two shoes’? Possible! Then pride in my humility is present! Aaaah!!! Lord have mercy! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart