Trust Him

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

In my endeavour to follow the Lord, unfortunately , I make assumptions, which are wrong. A current example is my visa applications in Nepal. I am able to obtain a five month tourist visa but to stay longer I need to apply for either a student visa, research visa or business visa. Each carry weight of a different sort and each differ in expense. As I have, last year, completed a Linguistics degree, I started with a research visa but soon knew this was the wrong path. I had an ear to hear what the university contact said to me, “what is the principal reason for being in Nepal”? I knew the answer, learn the language and get to know the people. This helped me find my way back to simply learning the language. Whilst God has given me a vision for a business, a business visa requires $100,000 US to be spent in Nepal. Currently, I do not have this, but know I first must know the language, so this is where I start.

Going back to the core was the most freeing thing I have done. I am where I should be for now. Finding peace is imperative. Whilst learning the language I am enjoying my God. His fellowship is deepening, last night I sensed I was visiting my first love again. Worsphip is flooding my spirit, it is good, so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart