Grace is enough

“Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.”2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

We can fret about our failures, our inabilities, but God’s grace and forgiveness are enough. 

Whilst my Nepali lanaguage is still not A grade, it is increasing and I am going out and negotiating soil, picture frames, shoe repairs and managing adequately.

This afternoon I go to purchase a sewing machine. Whilst I had this in Australia bringing it here was too expensive. I hope to train my flatmates on the use of the machine. I may have to go by myself in a taxi and will have to manage the language by myself. God’s grace is enough. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart