Friday 26 July 2024

Contented

“I am humbled and quieted in your presence. Like a contented child who rests on its mother’s lap, I’m your resting child and my soul is content in you.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭131‬:‭2‬ ‭TPT‬‬

This psalm speaks of contentment in God’s presence. I can attest that this is so. His presence is enough, His presence answers all questions. I can understand why Job lost all of his questions when the Lord turned up.

This morning the Lord began to undo me. He showed me He was removed the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This tree hindered my simple faith in Him. He gave me a song to look up and learn to play: No Longer a Slave to Fear. The actual words He gave me were, ‘you unravel me’. Praise Him! Tonight I went to a worship night at the Bethesda coffee shop and I spent a glorious time in worship and prayer. I was partnering in healing for a mass of people somewhere. It was so good. So many miracles.

Tomorrow is Friday, I am glad to see it arrive as I am needing a good rest. However, I have enjoyed college, in fact I have loved it. Saturday a girlfriend and I take a trip to a place called Nagarkot. We are booked into a posh motel, my friend booked it, she went for the swimming pool. We plan to rest and refresh ourselves in the Lord. He has the best rest! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment