Sunday 21 July 2024

Finding our God

“For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.”Matthew‬ ‭18‬:‭20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

How to attract the Lord: meet together with two or three others to fellowship. Daily my flatmates and I do bible study together, then we pray. Hunger for our God is not always evident, but when it is, He is there.

Next weekend a friend and I are going away for the weekend to do a retreat. I believe spending time with God is the best refreshment we can find. My friend has been serving in Nepal for 16 years. We have chosen a beautiful place 31kms from Kathmandu. I have found a good study plan and am looking for worship songs to take along.

When our purpose is seeking God He is delighted and makes an appearance. Finding Him is most satisfying. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment