Thursday 4 July 2024

Freedom

“Now, the “Lord” I’m referring to is the Holy Spirit, and wherever he is Lord, there is freedom.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ ‭TPT‬‬

The trick is to know where the Holy Spirit is moving. In Nepal many Nepali pastors want you in their churches. Whether it is a status thing or a financial thing I am not sure. However, where the Holy Spirit is that is where there is freedom for me.

I have been attending a bible study group with a pleasant bunch of people. However, yesterday before the bible study I spent time with some on fire Pakistani refugees and experienced the gift of prophesy moving on me for the first time in 6 months.  The husband of the family was a spirit filled pastor who happened to be writing a book about the Holy Spirit. This experience caused the latter one to pale. Being with the Holy Spirit is better than being with nice people.

In September I fly home to Australia to attend two conferences. Both are on-fire conferences and I am praying into those experiences. I want to retun to Nepal with a house fire in my belly.

Chase the fire! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment