Sunday 28 July 2024

Fulfil my destiny

““But whether I live or die is not important, for I don’t esteem my life as indispensable. It’s more important for me to fulfill my destiny and to finish the ministry my Lord Jesus has assigned to me, which is to faithfully preach the wonderful news of God’s grace.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭24‬ ‭TPT‬‬

From the start my desire when in Nepal is to go to the people that are not reached. However, I have been foiled by others who saw opportunity to take me places they wanted to go. 

When God gave me a vision of a business to start I thought I’d perhaps eaten something wrong. I said, ‘that’s crazy but if it is you I’ll do it’. I immediately researched the idea and even went so far as to find out how to set up a business to be told ‘you need to pay the government $5,000,000 rupees’. You might say that stopped the searching. However, I knew that if I found a business established years ago before this rule came iin, I might have a chance. Yesterday I found the link. My new American friend has such a company. It was structured for another business and if it can be rewritten for the business God has in mind then it can be done. This business will provide income for the Nepali people and a future moving forward. It is an industry that they understand, but currently do not manage well. What has that to do with the gospel? Good question!

The gospel will go before it and with it. Amen! If this is God He will show the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment