Monday 15 July 2024

He lifts us up

“I waited and waited and waited some more, patiently, knowing God would come through for me. Then, at last, he bent down and listened to my cry. He stooped down to lift me out of danger from the desolate pit I was in, out of the muddy mess I had fallen into. Now he’s lifted me up into a firm, secure place and steadied me while I walk along his ascending path.”Psalms‬ ‭40‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭TPT‬‬

This picture talks of a loving Father and a small child. We watch many video clips of small children falling into danger and heroic parents who come running to save them. Our Heavenly Father is like this. He loves us more than any earthly father. 

Today I saw a clip of a dog which fell into an icy pool. The owner, a woman ran and jumped in to save the dog. She had no considerstion for her own welfare, her sole focus was to save her dog. How much more than a dog are we worth?

My flatmates and I have had the honour ministering to one of their ill relatives who is a young married Hindu woman. She has so many diseases. God spoke to my heart to tell her He would give her a new heart if she cried out to Him. One of her problems is her heart. We are praying she opens her heart to Him. He loves her even though she rejects Him.

Our God is faithful and loving! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment