Tuesday 30 July 2024

Knowing the word

“Recite this scroll of the law constantly. Contemplate it day and night and be careful to follow every word it contains; then you will enjoy incredible prosperity and success.” Joshua‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬ ‭TPT‬‬

This was God speaking to Joshua. We can see God wanted him to know the word. He wants us to know our bibles also. When we know our bibles and what it has to say about a matter and if we flow what it says, we will have success in that matter.

Jesus taught us how to resolve matters with others: go to them first, then others, then the church if not resolved. We don’t do this faithfully. I found myself determined to do this but because I delayed I spoke to another person about it first. Wrong! Today I spoke to that person and resolved the matter. I should have done it sooner! 

Another thing we must be careful of is others warning us about people. Unless I see the problem with my own eyes I refuse to listen to others, and when I see for myself I confront, and determine the truth. 

Problems with others can distance them from our affections and when another comes along who is closer, we divulge. The answer is prompt action to resolve with the person we have a problem with.

above all else, pray, pray, pray! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment