Sunday 14 July 2024

Never gives up

“Love is a safe place of shelter, for it never stops believing the best for others. Love never takes failure as defeat, for it never gives up.”1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭7‬ ‭TPT‬‬

I praise God for dreams. Through dreams He shows me good outcomes. This encourages me in prayer. He is displaying His love for me and those I am praying for.

As His love is steadfast, I can rely on it to be a safe place to shelter. Of all creatures on the earth none are forever faithful and steadfast (dogs come close). Because my God’s love is steadfast I am safe telling Him my all. I do not need to hide anything.

When failure comes I may be discouraged but He is not. He sees through His Son. All things are possible through Jesus. If I take this view I place my trust in the Holy Spirit and not a person. The Holy Spirit takes my prayers and trust in Him and goes to work. He is faithful and mighty.

Today I must place my trust in my God and not myself or others. We may fail But He will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment