Friday 12 July 2024

No record

“It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

The worst part about memory is we remember well the wrongs done to us and recite them when needed. The best thing we can do is actively pray for those memories to fade and actually pray for the ones who hurt us and thank God for the good they taught us.

Thankfulness has turned many bad memories about my father to good memories. Maturity and experiences has given me insight into many of my father’s actions. Alrhoufh a Catholic my dad did not have a good relationship with ahis Heavenly Father until the last years of his life. I was instrumental in that because I chose to forgive and confront sin.

Thankfulness changes things, it bring the Holy Spirit into every bad situation and shines the light. He is waiting to be released into your life, start thanking The Father for all the good that now exists in your life, for being your strength, for being your Heavenly Father who waited for you to come home. Change the record from much to none with the one who hurt you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment