Tuesday 16 July 2024

The gates are open

“And later Isaiah spoke boldly for God, saying, “I was found by people who were not looking for me. I showed myself to those who were not asking for me.”Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

We no -Jews are those that this scripture references. I am so glad our God decided to graft us into the vine.

For thousands of years the only people God dealt with were the Jews, now, through Jesus the gates have been opened to all. Praise God!

For thousands of years the Jews believed that God onky inhabited the borders of Israel. However, He is bigger than that. David said, “I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.” Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭7‬-‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

David had discovered that God indeed inhabited areas outside of Israel. During his time of evading Saul, who sought to kill him, David lived for a time with the Philistines. When He sought the Lord about recovering the families taken from Ziglag, God spoke to him.

God is omnipresent, this means He is everywhere. He has promised never to leave or forsake us. He may be silent but He is present. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment