Wednesday 17 July 2024

Yield

“So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Today was my second day at the offical Nepali Language college. I was a little concerned that my hearing is not the best, but I was determined to eat deafness for breakfast. The room was ghastly. It echoed badly and we needed an overhead fan. I wear a hearing aid and it picks up fan noises in an unwelcomed way.

However, I had prayed that I would hear and understand my teacher, and I did. I also discovered the lack in all my fellow students was equally disturbing for them. I sat next to a young Korean girl who spoke neither English or Nepali. She communicated with the teacher via an Ap on her phone. I could see that there are other disadvantages apart from hearing difficulties. I led the cheer squad when we all had to introduce ourselves in Nepali.

I have mastered ordering my motorbike taxi and am confident that I will progress. I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with a good teacher and wonderful fellow students.

We must yield control and trust our God for the outcome! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment