Wednesday 11 September 2024

What delight

“What delight comes to you when you wait upon the Lord! For you will find what you long for.”Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬ ‭TPT‬‬

What a wonderful verse! It is true! Going to my Lord I sense His face and His presence. He is beautiful indeed. I particularly love the gospel of John for in it I find Him in all His beauty.

Going to the Lord is not about me, it is about finding Him, His way and His wisdom. His ways are so much better than mine, His thoughts so much higher than mine. I cannot expect Him to be carnal, for there is no sin in Him.

When we have problems with our relationships on earth He has the answers. He is working in us all for His good pleasure. His is bringing us all towards the marriage supper of the Lamb. His bride must be pure and holy. We are made this as we walk with Him and trust Him. He is more than enough for us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment