Longing

“I long to drink of you, O God, to drink deeply from the streams of pleasure flowing from your presence. My longings overwhelm me for more of you!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭42‬:‭1‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Being in Nepal and away from delights back in Australia, I could find myself longing to see the sea; longing to shop in a grocery store that had all the things available that are not here in Nepal;’longing to see family. However, I must say my greatest longing is for the river of God. Finding spirit filled English speaking churches has been hard, in fact I haven’t found one yet. I’ve been here almost three years.

So, for me, I be determined to find the river in my bedroom. I am willing to fast and pray until the breakthrough comes. There are so many of my prayer that have had no answers, but when I fast the answers come. Saturday I fasted and that night I had a call from a grandson saying, “Nan I have had a huge revelation in my relationship with God!” It was not where I expected it to come but it was most welcome. I’ve been praying for our new pastor, and yesterday he preached just like I had been praying. I know we are in for change, good change.

I want more! Souls! Miracles! For God to move mightily in Nepal. Bring it on Lord! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart