More than I could ask or think
“Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen.”Ephesians 3:20-21 NLT
This blesses me! I can trust the Lord to accomplish great things in and through me.
Yesterday I travelled to Amsterdam on a plane and then found my way to the train. I prayed for God’s help. I enetered the trains dns at down next to a young woman. We talked and I discovered she was going where I was going. How amazing is that!
We alighted at the correct station and she used her directions to take us to our accomodation, a women’s only hostel. This place is unusual as there are no men, and that is good. On the train there were two young men and they were captured with my travel companion.
The hostel is bright and beautiful, clean and safe. I saw a few older women but none my age. I received the key and went and deposited my luggage and then went grocery shopping. I always enjoy grocery stores in different countries. They are all different, this one did not disappoint.
Today I take a tour of The Hague, Delft and Rotterdam. I have to find my way to the bus near Central Station. I have a problem with my ticket provider. It is not working as it should. Fortunately I can use my debit card if stuck.
Lord use me today! Amen!
Comments
Post a Comment