More than…

““That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing?”Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭25‬ ‭NLT‬‬

On my journey to Denmark I have left behind things, intentionally but also not intentionally. At my sons house in Brisbane I left winter clothes. In Cairns I left my neck pillow that I used on the planes. In Dubai I left my toiletries. Today as ai fly to Denmark I am considering leaving art supplies which kept me occupied in Cairns.

I am only allowed 7kg of onboard luggage and I have 13. I am praying for a miracle. I am not sure what will unfold. We will see.

Suffice to say I am having to not worry about what I will wear to the wedding and how I will present myself without toiletries.

My God has gone beofre me and gave me a safe pass through the Strait of Hormuz. It was so interesting to be only 36km from Iran and the distress it is causing in the region. To an Australian 36km is nothing. Yet peace reigned at the airport in Dubai.

It is now 4am in the UK. I have travelled through several time zones but here I am ready to go again.

I wonder what the Lord has planned for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

Power to live a godly life

No surrender to fear