Worthy oh Lord

““You are worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power. For you created all things, and they exist because you created what you pleased.””
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭4‬:‭11‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Yesterday, two others and I attended a Danish wedding. It started at 11am and finished at 8pm. The first part was a church service in Danish, Dutch and English. The worship was true and uplifting. Whilst the message was a standard wedding message the rest, for us, was not.

The community ministered to Thea and Jan in a beautiful way. We had lunch, afternoon tea and dinner together. There were many fun games and any and all were welcome to get up to speak. I did as well as another friend.

Although energy waned in the afternoon I persevered and was glad I had. I did not want to miss out on any part.

It made me mindful of the marriage supper of the Lamb. I do not want to miss anything. As I walk toward that time I want to experience all God has for me. As I do I can also sing, ‘worthy, worthy, worthy Lord! Worthy is the lamb, worthy is the lamb! Holy! Holy! Is the Lord God almighty!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

Power to live a godly life

No surrender to fear