Our steps
“We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.” Proverbs 16:9 NLT
Yesterday, on my way home from the swimming pool I was grieved with plastic rubbish. In fact I have been ever since I came to Nepal.
Last year I conducted research on ways to manage this rubbish but kept coming back to finance. However, this time I strategised: ‘why not discover how to obtain the finance?’ This time I used AI. I discovered a wealth of information. Now I have the how and where, ai already had the why.
After I did all my research I left it with the Lord and prayed. I then spent time doing some artwork and continually asked the Lord, “what do You say?”
I am awake in the wee hours and the answers are flowing. My greatest concern was who to partner with in the Nepali world. I think I have my answer.
My question was: “can I make house bricks with PET bottles?” The answer is ‘yes’. The recent floods that wiped away complete villages had given me incentive. Why not use plastic that is polluting this beautiful country to supply cheap and flexible housing?
Now, with my plans submitted to the Lord, I will see what He brings forth. His plans are best and His way is the only way. Amen!
Comments
Post a Comment