The gospel

“Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant.” Galatians‬ ‭1‬:‭10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Let that sink in! We cannot please people and God. We work for Him not man. He is beating a drum that we must follow.

The gospel is my passion, serving Him is my passion! I may be judged as crazy, but He is leading. Paul would have been thought crazy by all who knew him before his conversion. To see such a change in the man who was a zealous Pharisee to turn completely around and become a zealous Christian was more than they could handle. “He has lost his mind!” They would say! Family and friends would have disowned him. However, he had met Jesus was could never be the same.

Daily, I am listening to testimonies from people who were so bent on atheism, Buddhism, Hinduism or Muslimism who had encountered Jesus in the recent disasterous flood here in Nepal. That encounter stopped them, changed them. They could never be the same after the encounter.

Jesus is moving in this earth, He is revealing Himself to many people and bringing a change that will affect the rest of their lives. That encounter they must share because it compels them. They are new creatures now and have been spoiled for their former lives.

My prayer is that Jesus is glorified! Come Lord Jesus! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

Guard your heart

The Good News