The Lord watches over you
“The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.”
Psalms 121:7-8 NLT
I am awake at midnight and have been praying for those still alive and caught in the recent flood here in Nepal.
People are still being found. Yesterday a 60yo lady was found, a young boy was found and several hydro workers have been rescued.
I think of thise still alive in mud and rubble. I imagine what it must be like to be trapped and unable to save yourself. A small baby was also found in rubble. How can life sustain for so long without food or water?
What would be going through the minds of the people. Whilst these people were found. What about those who may not have been found and lay trapped knowing they were probably going to die buried alive. I pray they encountered Jesus.
Lord have mercy! You are our life, our strength and our song.
Comments
Post a Comment