Sunday 28 October 2012

Safe in Him

I called to The Lord in distress; The Lord answered me and put me in a spacious place.
The Lord is for me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?
The Lord is my helper, therefore, I will look in triumph on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in The Lord than to trust in man.
It is better to take refuge in The Lord than to trust in nobles.
All the nations surrounded me;
In the name of Yahweh I destroyed them.
They surrounded me, yes, they surrounded me; in the name of Yahweh I destroyed them.
They surrounded me like bees;
They were extinguished like a fire among the thorns; in the name of Yahweh I destroyed them.
You pushed me hard to make me fall, but The Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation. Psalm 118:5-14

I, personally, do not know of many who hate me but I know plenty of evil spirits who do. They incite others to condemn me and stand against me, they are my true enemies.

I trust The Lord to keep me and ride over my enemies.

I know their lusts and desires and therefore their weakness. I know myself and my own weakness but trust the One who keeps me safe. He keeps me from falling.

If I stay in Him, I am safe. I embed myself deep inside where I am safe.

I do not trust in my own strength for that is stupid because I am only strong beside Him. My strength must come from Him, then nothing can assail me.

He goes before me, He surrounds me, He guides me, He alone is good and worthy of praise. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment