Thursday 25 October 2012

Salvation

How can I repay the Lord for all the good He has done for me?
I will take the cup of salvation and call on the name of Yahweh.
I will fulfil my vows to The Lord in the presence of the people. Psalm 116:12-14

Do you know how good The Lord had been to You? Are you still breathing? Has He drawn you to Him? Will eternity be a good place for you? Then you are blessed.

Now get up and praise Him for He is so good. Throw off the tendrils of the lies of the enemy of your soul, start to confess the word of God over your life and not what the lies of the enemy are saying. Don't be his mouthpiece.

God's word is living and active, sharper than any two edged sword piercing bone and marrow. Speak it out! Let it heal you! redeem you! change your world. Quit complaining and kill self pity.

Strengthen those limbs that hang down and fight the good fight, the fight of faith.

If God be for you, who, I ask who, again I ask who can be against you?

Dare to believe there is power in the blood of the lamb! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment