Saturday 17 November 2012

He is Good!

If I walk into the thick of danger you will preserve my life from the Angela of the enemy.
You extend your hand Your right hand will save me.
The Lord will fulfil His purpose for me.
Lord, Your love is eternal; do not abandon the work of Your hands. Psalm 138:7,8

No matter what I have to trust The Lord. His ways are eternal, His purposes everlasting.

He is good and His plans for me are yes and amen!

He goes before me and prepares a way. I can trust Him.

No matter what comes my way He has a way of escape. Amen!

Today I wake in Boggabri where I have godly friends. How good it is to have good fellowship, it feeds my spirit. I am truly grateful.

I am back on the road after breakfast having accomplished what I set out to do.

We stepping into a new chapter and our God goes before us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment