Thursday 23 November 2017

I Will Praise


Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name.
Psalms 100:4 HCSB

Years ago we sang a chorus which started: 'I will enter His gates.' When we says I will, it is saying I choose to do this. I will make an effort to do this. Thanksgiving is unnatural, grumbling and complaining is natural.

Depending on your proclivity to complaining, depends on the effort required. However, rest assured change will come!

The Psalmist, in the scripture above is commanding- do it! The chorus we used to sing was our response-I will!

So much can cloud our minds and affect our hearts. So many divisive thoughts and attitudes can come against us. We must choose to love, choose to praise and choose to believe. Amen!

Today... I will give praise and walk in thanksgiving, then my circumstances will change. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment