Tuesday 19 December 2017

I Am.Not Ashamed


For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is God’s power for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, and also to the Greek. For in it God’s righteousness is revealed from faith to faith, just as it is written: The righteous will live by faith.
Romans 1:16‭-‬17 HCSB

The gospel is good and bring light into darkness. In the gospels we meet Jesus, the Son of God, the great I AM who came to earth. Jesus was a man above all men, perfect in every way. He was not a ruthless legalist, that title was reserved for men. He spoke and lived the truth. That truth set captives free. All the power of the Godhead dwelt in Him. He raised people from the dead but more importantly came to give eternal life.

By faith I must receive Him, by faith I must believe Him. He is good and perfect all together. He calmed the storms, He healed those sick from childhood and He taught the ways of the kingdom. He was leading people to the Father, the Father who wanted them with Him in eternity.

I must live by faith and continue to walk with Him, He is the Way. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment