Monday 22 January 2018

A Man Who trusts the Lord is....


The man who trusts in the Lord , whose confidence indeed is the Lord , is blessed. He will be like a tree planted by water: it sends its roots out toward a stream, it doesn’t fear when heat comes, and its foliage remains green. It will not worry in a year of drought or cease producing fruit.
Jeremiah 17:7‭-‬8 HCSB

In a year of drought this scripture rings true. Currently my land is burnt and dry. Yet there are trees that survive. Their roots go deep to the water table.

Our land is in spiritual drought. At church, We are about to enter a time of fasting and prayer. Our land needs this as do our people.

Personally as I humble myself and trust the Lord He is blessing me. Only He can sustain me and bring me through. He is my sword and shield. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment